Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yip, it has been that long

Yip busy is the word of the month... wow its seems like camp was ages ago but I'm thinking it was only a month or so.... ok as a quick update
1) work going well and finding my feet slowly
2) scrapbooking, only thing I seem to find time for is buying more product
3) photography has been going well and am have to upgrade so have had to slow down a little
3) christmas is insane and to comercial for me... trying to find what makes it special to us as a family and work that angle.. seems harder when you live within five minutes of all your immediate family and spend at least 3 days of the week together....
4) enjoying at the moment making home made presents including cards and truffles and such
5) hubby is enjoying being a full time SAH"D" and so are the kids
6) I am working thru the holiday period with AL afer waitangi weekend
7) I love photoshop !
ok and of course some pictures of all the above......
(well would add some photos but it wont let me...)
take care

3 comments:

Penny said...

yum truffles!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

nothing like home made cards and truffles etc.

Delys said...

still on the list to do in my house...not going to get there!
Dont forget to text me when you are in whakatane aye?
Glad Dh is enjoying it as are the kids.