Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday 15th October




Woah were did the weekend go. Not much of anything to report had a quiet one I think??? Enjoyed my night on Friday at Bookem and managed to do some layouts instead of just talking and getting nothing done. Saturday went out to dinner with DH at the local rugby club here and had an early night though DH got in much much later:) Was suppose to go out on the waka ama on Sunday but it was too choppy so I opted out cause it can be pretty rough and I was in the scrapbooking zone. hehe.

Havent been to many blogs this weekend either cause I have exceeded my usuage on boradband so I have to wait till tomorrow till I'm full speed and then I'm a go again. How do you handle the dial up thing, its driving me nuts!!

So some layouts to share...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol thank goodness for broadband I don't know how I coped on dial up for so long......looking forward to seeing your layouts...

Anonymous said...

i was on dial-up for ages too and was fine with it. we've just got broadband lately adn i don't know how things will be when i finish my usage....lol.

Penny said...

How did we deal with dial up? We didn't - we went to broadband... and we just changed our plan so we don't get bumped down to dial up on the months we use up our quota. ;)

Anonymous said...

wow you got your usage back and whooo hooo those layouts rock. My fav one is the windowns to your soul. Love the colours and stars and the word soul really stood out!! Love it...Love the beach boys too, did you draw those surfboards on? Nice photo too on the "son" layout.

Lynda said...

Woohoo you got your layouts up, love how you highlight one word and make it huge on these.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your LOs

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts Michelle, You'll got such a lovely style, clean lines, colourful and of course fab photos!!

Sandra said...

Great layouts. Let me kno next time you're going to Bookem on a Fri nite and I'll join you! Just got broardband and I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts ... love the emphasis on a single word
and yes, can't imagine *a blogging life* without broadband!!