Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wednesday 6th September

Ok well some challenger I turned out tobe. Missed today entry because I fell asleep with my daughter at 8pm and hello woke up 5 Thursday morning. Must have been a good sleep cause I cant remember much of yesterday..........

Um so as a random recap.... did a photos shoot with some high school students and that was really cool, but woah do little girls wanna grow up fast!!

Still working on the 10 min story board and just a small note.... i suck at drawing... i really really suck at drawing my sketches look ummm whats the word I'm looking for ........... anyway they are crap so might have to ask hubby to redraw them once I have the sequences down.

Am doing a canvas class with one of the local church groups here so looking forward to that... ok will post again to night! Bye

No comments: