Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday 7th September



A good day today. Spent sitting in the sun and scrapbooking. Did three pages but decided to give myself a 30min challenge. yip 30 mins one page... I loved it, not so much the page but the challenge and writing the journalling myself saved me at least 10 mins, but my writings ugly so truelly prefer to stick to typed journalling that looks like hand script.


DD was funny this afternoon. Falling asleep while Little Einsteins was on she growling herself and man was she grumpy. Shes like "wake up you silly girl" or "you wanna piece of me little girl wake up" She turns few in a few weeks and I'm hoping for a little miracle. The one where she turns from a stubborn, loud little girl in to a wonderful listening child, who angel looks line up with an angel mouth. One can only hope


Also if you havent been here go go now! As a hint think chipboard think arrows think delish. what .. what are you still doing here go go now....

2 comments:

Penny said...

Your handwriting is just fine woman!
Beautiful pic of your wee girl there :)

Roo said...

Lovely lo. Yep ain't nothing wrong with your handwriting - how can handwriting be wrong?
Cute pic of your wee girl too.
And love your hubby's tattoo designs. Is that what they call Ta Moko?