Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday 5th Semptember

















So problems become smaller when someone share with you there tragedy and then all of a sudden the smallness of an arguement is suddenly replaced with a sense of thankfulness. So theres a friend who has to make a decision, a hard decision and I hope she'll be ok. So right now due to none of his own actions I love DH all over again :) How does he manage to get off so easily!

Have been active on 2peas photography for a while and at the moment there has been a buddy/ mentor system set up and am stoked to have been taken up by Megs who work and CC I have come to appreciated so looking forward to that.
Some photos of DH work also. PS I didnt take the photos! Will check with the if its ok for us to post photos of the people who have them first but these are what they look like on paper except for one of the photos. Hes always been artistic and he does the design but not the actually tatoo bit. The bottom design was one done for a cousin who had lived most of his life in canada as his mum is from there so wanted something for both sides and contains the canada maple leaf which I think is cool.
Oh well better keep working on my up2scrap submission. I wonder if I'll actually send them in ???????

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Awesome designs. Re problems and perspective....if you ever need any...remember to call. My story can always right any little relationship niggles I reckon.

Rach H said...

hey Michelle enjoying your reading your daily life.
And woohooo for the wearable arts comp. Hope you can get a pic to share.
cool tats.........might have to get kev to check these out as he's looking at getting a new one. Does hubby do a mixture of celtic + maori design??
also your photo's are beauitful.
have you checked out Chris Millars blog as she got a link to some awesome photography. Might have to scroll down though.
ok its late but I have to scrap!!!

Rach H said...

ok i can't spell..........lol