Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday 20th September



A bit of a quicky and was fun making a mess ! Was great to use the paints and the MM stamps again as I hadnt pulled them out in a while given all my work with white cardstock and chipboard (whatever)

After the metal dare decided I needed more of that type of motivation to use whats in my stash rather than buying more new stash but in saying that some more chipboard letter arrived to day, yummy and waiting for my package from scrapbook essential which is my new favourite place to get chipboard and theyhave some new heidi swapp stuff too. Cant wait for those arrows.

Ok thats about it unless you really want to here about my washing:) Bye

4 comments:

Roo said...

Oh lovely page. It is fun to get out the paints and stamps isn't it?

Kelly Slattery said...

Pretty stamps!! Pretty colours - LOVE it!!

lianne said...

Thats an awesome page Michelle. I love it. Wow your photos earlier are fantastic. You're very clever.

Ilka said...

One can see the fun you had reflected in the LO. It's so fresh and playful, perfect fit for the photo. Love it.
Simply stunning photos in the posts earlier!