Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday 19th September

Ok so today was a business day today. Getting my booklets together and framing options for my kohanga sessions, then printing of my logos onto labels, contacting the canvas people for their prices, sources album suppliers (help with that one:), writing the content into my booklets, setting my prices and finally getting my business card printed. What a mission I tell yah! But getting there

Ffinished another layout today and just took a photo but its uga-mi-ly so will shoot it again in the morning and post it then. Also while sitting at my desk this is what I get to look at. As a bit of useless information I'm scared of birds, friken terrified that I head for the hills if a bird happens to flap its wings near me... short story got locked in a chicken coup as a kids with some crasy ass hens.. however come 2pm I'm outside trying to get a decent photo while the tui is jumping from branch to branch sucking the nectar from the flowers and I'm fricken getting a fright something chronic. stayed outside for 20mins was over it and well might try again later. And yet I thought kids were hard, birds are worse. PS I love spring, I love this tree and behind the window and wall i dont mind the bird...

On Zm this morning they were talking about Justin Timerberlake lastest song with the funky little line "I'm bring sexy back YEAH". So yah had to ring in and tell the morning crewwhat you would bring back... ideas were I'm bringing bullrush back" I love that game! Others were sunkist OJ, swinger parties, girls finishing school... so wondering what would I bring back.... ummmmmm

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hope the business stuff goes well!

DH likes photographing birds and yes they are so frustrating. Even with his Big White Lens he still often misses them. I've made him two hides which he uses occasionally. One of them allows him to move around and he looks like some strange camo-monster in it.