Friday, September 22, 2006

21st Thursday September


Photo wise have been practicing making eyes pop! Its all the go in child photoraphy and yesterday I took 3 bookings for November from people who were non-related, not whanau, not friends just referrals so yippie! Also have a job at Papamoa with a family who have a blue house with a big red door and its funky as so looking forward to that too. Just some exapmles I have of eye popping. Some people like it some dont I'm just practicing it!
Meetings. It seems that I am always in meetinsg. Apparently cause I'm not working the organsiation to which I am a trustee for send me to meetings. Long ardiuos, lots of community imput meetings.


Went to Bookem yesterday to buy more white cardstock and lakeshore as well so looking forward to doing more pages. And looking forward to Lisa getting her website up as well for and definantly going to have a go at that DT. Been thinking about DTs and at the moment have been enjoying scrapbooking cause I can, can some do something with that. Not because I have too but because I can.

Ok going to play with that white yummy cardstock:)






2 comments:

Yolande said...

You better not have bought all the white cardstock... can see carol will be busy with us then aye? Hey congrats on the No8Wired dare...love the eye popping. Very cool. catch up soon

Penny said...

Eyes = good. :)