Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wednesday 13th September


Have realised that in the few days whilst I have been scrapping hard, what I havent done is take many photos. Usually I take a good few each day, just to concentrate on a particular skill that I am trying to make innate, but with being on a scrapping buzz its taken a bit of a hit. So back to it I need to keep it going.
Work wise just some more pictures to share of another newborn shoot and trying a couple of different "thangs" so see how it goes :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the photographer... do you have their number please?

Penny said...

*sentimental sniff* Beautiful photos Michelle. The 'head on' one is a great viewpoint I never thought of.

Ouch! I just realised that baby's head has to come out of a certain place... just as well they mould eh?!

Lynda said...

Love that photo of the baby's head in the hands - haven't seen that shot before.

Tracey and Adrian said...

Hi Michelle, fantastic photos. I have had someone who is anonymous asking me who my photographer is. Then after the second comment on my blog I realized it might be your blog they have been looking at. I think they got confussed because we have the same template for our blogs. Found your blog through inspired2scrap. Anyway you obviously have an fan. LOL!! Again I love your photography and artwork.

Tracey

Michelle said...

Ok anonymous.. you have my attention:) can email me if you want to know more on tibblewilliams@xtra.co.nz.