Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tuesday 12th September

Today I wanted to scrap something about my grandmother who raised me. Its her birthday today and though she passed away 8 years ago, this much i never forget. So went to the urupa and took her a flower sat a little, spoke a little and thought quietly alot. She died at 88 from having breast cancer which was diagnosed at 86. So this year have put my hand up for some volunteer work for breast cancer month come October. Just my way of remembering her, of remembering us.......... Will post those by the end of the week......
Some pages... this one was for the dare metal challenge and the first one was for the SO Aug challenge which I didnt enter cause I couldnt get my photo upload and gave up to easily because Andrea and her staff have been awesome and an email would have solved that problem in a heartbeat.
Ok children to tend to... man why cant they bring themselves up :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle these are gorgeous LO's! Just love your metal one and what a pity you didn't get the SO one uploaded. Hey, at least you know for next time.

Love your sentiments about your grandmother. I recently did a LO about my Nana who died earlier this year. Was really therapeutic. Can't wait to see yours.

Lynda said...

What a great day spending that time with your grandmother. Love what you wrote.

Sandra said...

Love the LO's. Why do we have to get job's eh??? So cool you can honour your Grandmother in that way.

Penny said...

Love that second layout in particular. :-)

I really liked what you did with/for your grandma. I've never been to my maternal grandma's grave (it's in Aussie) and can't remember her at all. My paternal grandma is still alive though. Must make a better effort to visit her.