Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday 18th September




Snapped. CAnt be doing a continous challenge and not notice there's a big hunk of days in the journal missing . So where have I been... in short sick and artistic. Have had the changing of the seasons flu, then to that had some photo shoots to do and found myself feeling worse given the cold wind. oh well had to confine myself to listening to my mother about my health. oh man make me feel like I'm 8 years old.
Still scrapbooking and my corner of the world is a happy corner :) Taking photos has been great. Had a little toddler the other day and man was he naughty and dirty. It was great. From that a shy teenage boy was next so had a great time trying to get him to look at the camera whilst being himself. Later this week have got another couple of teenage girls so that should be interesting.... man pimples are not my friend when trying soften them......... so have o charge extra for those, like clearsil isnt making enough money out of that industry :P
and finally hubby... see told you I'd win babe and you cant get rid of this photo :) Michelle 43285489170574618435 katrillion zillion, Witeri 0 natter, zero, nil zilcho grandius baby.. !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome photos, love the one of the baby's head in the hands, absolutely beautiful :)

Sandra said...

Hey you. Wondered what galaxy your daily posts had dissappeared to!!! I guess being sick is a half decent excuse. Cool photos. Love the scoreboard.

Penny said...

I love the "healing tool" in Photoshop ;)

Delys said...

Cool photos Michelle..lol at the charging extra for pimples!
Lovely shot of hubby too.