Monday, September 04, 2006

4 September

Well what did I do today... nothing really. Cleaned the house this morning dropped my kids of to kohanga and had my baby boy at home. Cleaned some more, had a coffee with a friend, went to bayfair with my mum (thats when the day got stressful as she lost her wallet in woolworths) came home, still not talking to hubby properly (thats makes the day quieter) and then proceeded to work tonight doing some tutoring for a nursing student and now its 11pm at night and my house is quiet.
Plan tomorrow is as follows
  1. take all children to appropriate child care/ school venues
  2. return home and do the minimum required house work to make it feel tidy
  3. scrapbook
  4. wait till 10 mins b4 picking up children and rush around like a mad women with the final jobs ie mopping washing in, tea prep
  5. go to sports
  6. eat tea
  7. children to bed
  8. scrapbooking

not sure how that will go.

On the creativel side of life, an entry that DH, Uncle and I put in to the wearable arts competition in Rotorua came first in the cultural section was a buzz and considering we were a first time entry with major designers entering not sure how we fluked that (will try and find a photo)! I have made the next step for my 10min short story so now I have to design the story boards which means one per 30sec.... argh = ???? 120 frames, design some invitations and anniversary booklets for a client (and they want 200 of each) , and proof my shots from last week of another new born! PS sleeping newborns are far easier! So when do I rest, oh well starting drinking after the children went to bed so am now on my 6th woodstock and can hear the pillow calling my name............ damn its hubby, to bad still not talking to him :)

And a photo taken the other day at the marae which I decided was cool with an infrared action:)

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Your plan for Tuesday sounds awesome. Sounds like your photography is taking off. Love the shot you posted. Looking forward to seeing the wearable arts entry. Well done

Penny said...

Congrats on the wearable arts award! Great stuff.

Infrared is an interesting effect. DH does it with the real film stuff, and has achieved some great photos with it.

Lynda said...

Great news about the wearable arts,hope you enjoy your day today. Got to share this link from Melody Ross' (Chatterbox) blog http://melodyross.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/07/what_does_it_re.html about husbands. Really struck a chord with me when I wasn't talking to my DH.

Lynda said...

http://melodyross.typepad.com
/my_weblog/2006/07/
what_does_it_re.html
Ooops, the link didn't work.