Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday 11th September

Have just finished. My dare layout that is. It was great to get out all my scrapbook metals that I had brought when I first started which is about 18months ago. Never realsied I had brought so much metal stuff so now it gets to be on a page which ideally is where it should be.
Have been practicing though. Practicing lumpy and bumpy. I like the feel the look and mix it provides. Am such a pper photo kinda scrapper that whilst it seemingly cheaper, it aint! But man on the wish list is a cricut. I'm thinking christmas but first I need to think job! Oh have another interview this Friday so will see how that goes. I really would love to stay home. Life give or take is pretty cruisy so am holding on to that!
Will post photo tomorrow. Am I allowed??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you are allowed to post the photos on your blog for the dares, looking forward to seeing it, not much metal at my house.
Hope the interview goes well.

Penny said...

Good luck with the interview!

Sandra said...

Go you for the interview. I sent off an application yesterday. Will wait and see if I score an interview.

Lynda said...

Yeah I am sure you can post the layout - go on dare ya! Good luck with the interview.