Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday 24th September


I'm getting in early as I may not be able to blog later tonight because my body may be detached from my arms. Going out for a paddle this arvo. Maketu have got a waka ama group together and have a beginners run today so gonna give that ago hence arms detached from body. (PS that photo is of Motueka High and from their website)







Here is aPage I finished last night (well maybe this morning at about 2am), which is a scraplift of a page Yolande did a little while ago. Really like writing my own words now cause it saves heaps of time and Imean heaps. Havent gotten over how ugly my writing is but have gotten over trying to line up the paper and the text on Microsoft Word.
Oh well going to hurt myself now... ouch!

3 comments:

Yolande said...

cool layout I even know the one you are talking about... yip to loving ya handwriting but so not me! Sorry I tried and failed!

Anonymous said...

so how are the arms? Go you on the hadn written journalling, I am trying to do this myself. Love that layout by the way!! By the way thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :-)

Penny said...

Have you got jelly arms? Hope the weather was kind to you!