Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday 23rd September

Not sure what going on but after having a bit of a tutu with Explorer 7 can honestly say I'm getting it all wrong. Have been trying to use the browser and not having alot of fun.
Oh well will have to search out how to use it properly cause I do like the tab feature.
Am stoked to have won the No8 Metal challenge. Wow my first challenge win. What a buzz. Looking forward to having a go at the Flower for a Boy layout but I'll see how I go.
Today managed to get some scrapbooking in as well as doing a photo shot for a young girl who has left high school. Had an awesome time and she was so cool to work with.
Have spent a bit of time lately going around town looking for different location and found this cool orange wall. Also had my brother in law so might be get a chance to practice in some of the cool industrial areas that I found. Not sure if the council no that some of them exsist either. Funnily enough you know that house that has all the dead cars out front, the one that you know is just bringing down the value of your section well they now rock.. Cool place to take some young men. Did get the required permission though and when I rang to let them know they were all really good and a couple asked if I could send my work in to their marketing director for approval as well.
Ok like Evana, I too have decided that the postie doesnt like me or has a chipboard fetish and is spending secret time with my packages. Come on NZ Post where are they!!! And yip agree with Lianne this is a hell of a challenge
Did another layout yesterday of my baby boy Joseph and love KI Memories and SEI papers. Need more lots more

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle congrats on winning the "metal challenge" loved ya layout. I love that photo of the young girl, the orange wall does look great as a background.

Angel Gurl from SE

Roo said...

Love that lo of your boy, very cool. Congrats on the dare win - yeah!

Anonymous said...

Woweee that photo of the girl with the pink shirt against the orange wall is amazing!

Congrats on winning No 8. Your Lo is beautiful Michelle and a deserved win!

Talking of LO's look at the one you've just put here. Another beauty. Wow. And what a cutie your boy is.

Mel said...

WOW - that orange wall and that pink shirt - fantastic!

Penny said...

Congrats on winning!

I also like the orange/girl photo! Pops right out at ya.