Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Change in pace

Ok so did my best and am resigned to bloggin not so often. Admittedly was good motivation to get pages done so I could have something interesting on my blog. So another layout which is ok and one of those quick slap it on a page and see what happens. Um answer was an unbalanced not quiet right page. But I'm struggling, struggling to use pattern paper as th background, I only want to use white! I know. But I'll get there, well maybe I wont but hey.
Also started my Today You album last night so that should warm me up for my DT entries. Well I hope it does. At the moment have been spending time reading up about design concepts. I think I could improve my style by picking up on some theory and going from there. Just a little bit and just doing some reading over the internet so at least its free and I dont have to leave home for it.
Waka Ama rocked. Was a little "worried" about taking my big butt out on to the water and having done rowing since I was in the rowing team like 15 years ago and share in the stories that Sandra shares. My dad was just as a side note, the coach from hell and I've never been partial to waking up at 4am since. But relly enjoyed it, it was relaxing and not as hard on my body was I thought it was going to be. Might be from being a mother and picking up ompa lompa sized babies :) Plus what a great way to get a tan.
Ok better get the house work done!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Bet it was a lovely day out on the water eh? Sure beats been stuck in the office!

Anonymous said...

hey glad your day on the water went well. Had a wee giggle at the coach from hell!! I like that layout, I think we are our own worst enemy. As for blogging each day I think I am addicted.

Delys said...

Am loving your photography and LOs atm Michelle...go babe! as for the Waka Ama ..youre mad! I am also an ex rower too but only for a little while. My coach was a pillock. Put me off big time.... and whats wrong with 4am starts huh?