Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday 30th September


Huh! See what happens when you resigned to a challenge, you completely give up and hello a few days pass again before you say hello to your friendly bloggers again.
Had fun last night with SO cyber crop. It was sooooooooooo good to be scrapping with friends. Managed to complete one lay out and thats here in the gallery but have now decided to post it cause last nights one was taken under the veild of my shadow and this one looks better. See judges it does!!
Have got a photo shoot this arfternoon so looking forward to that. Spent most of last week with potential suppliers. Mate thats a whole new part of the game all together! I've decided a few products and will just stick with that for now and grow it as I go along. So far have got block photo mounts (these are wicked) canvas, frames, storyboards and standard prints and for my older teenagers (or teenagers that have paying parents) posters and bragbooks.
Obviously my logo isnt in the one that they get, though I'm thinking about it! So if your in the BOP area and looking for family photos for Xmas let me know! $50.00 for a session with one teenager and they get 6 4x6 prints and $100.00 for a family with up to five people with 6 custom made christmas cards with a photo of you choice. Shameless I know :)
Well better get moving, I want to be a Queen this weekend!
*******************************************************************
Aaargh blogger wont let me add my photo... I'll try again later

1 comment:

Penny said...

heh heh - cool layout :)

Good luck with the photography. Those photo blocks are cool - DH is thinking of getting some of his printed on them. I like the canvas too.