Monday, October 02, 2006

Story Boards I tried to load.......





















Like tried a hundred times with blogger on my last post gave up and just did a new post! Busy weekend. Had people over so I didnt get to participate in the Queen competition as I would have liked to so bummed over that. Permanent note to self... dont have people over during cyber crops to much to do and to much fun to miss out on :)
Gray Anatomy update go here for some lovely juicy bits but dont go ther if you are wanting to be surprised for next season... its a catch 22 thing i know :) And go here to check out the new stuff and KS
I'm out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the storyboards Michelle. They look awesome and I can see how the teenagers would love them cos they are funky!!

Penny said...

great idea those story boards. Reckon they'd be good for toddlers too :)

Anonymous said...

fun ... loving all your *working play*