Sunday, September 03, 2006

3 September



Ok a challenge from Lianne to blog everyday so am gonna give it a go. Father day today cool. Saturday night he asked us to go to the club with him for a Fathers Day breakfast at 8am, hello by 10am we were drunk. not our fault really cause he got the info wrong and it wasnt a breakfast but a late lunch so at 3pm had massive lucnh by which time I was redy for na nighs.

And again its time for na nighs (theres has to be a better way to spell that)..

PS I have the best father in the world, hands down!! Actually I'm thinking best parents in the whole worl.. honest

3 comments:

lianne said...

Good girl. I'll be watching.
I'd love to see your hubbies designs. James wants to get a Maori influenced tatoo.

Unknown said...

Love your third Layout on the other post just gorgeous.
Laughing at you at the club with your drinkies at breakfast.

Sandra said...

Hi there chickee. Go you on posting everyday. Maybe I could try while I'm not working. Bummer about the job (earlier post) Keep looking. I am (but not too hard lol)
Sounds like YOU had a good fathers day...hope the fathers did too haha.