Sunday, August 27, 2006

What a difference

a space makes!! Ok so I always knew it would but the reality is so much more funna!! OK so since Friday I have completed 5 pages and thats without sending any children away to be somewhere else. Was suppose to go to DH'srugby breakup at 6pm but didnt get there till 10ish and really only wanted to stay home because I was scrapbooking. I got the area ready though while DH was away so he was stunned that it was there and that the cot was gone, but all good so far and at least if hes hogging the computer I'm good, cause I got me a space:)

DH got a hair cut... honestly for him thats big... had long hair cause of kapa haka and the whole trad maori look when doing a powhiri etc... but now its looks like this yeah!! He now looks like he's 28 instead of 30 something... which works for me...... now wondering if he'll go and have the *snip*.... hehehe


Job wise (and thanks for asking:) did the maths test and the comprehension test whilst sporting a major head ache of the non alcohol kind. Man did that do my head in... ok so normally you do get a bit nervous and butterfly ish and in my case my thing is is that I feel sick, spew and then I'm good to go, this however was a big crok!! Took me 5 mins in a 25 min test to turn the damn thing on and work out a simple average! I was swearing my little blogging mouth off.. but oh well as of Thursday and Friday morning they ricg to say the decision is being now made on Wednesday..... what the :(&%#

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on achieving your scrap space ... and the toy boy!! LOL
Good luck on the new contract.

Penny said...

Ahh this confirms a theory of mine that having your own space helps creativity.... :-)

Hubby is looking good with the new do! ;-)

Yolande said...

OK heres the thing Michelle... haircut and the snip are so not alike... but tell that man of yours to get to... I can give hims so good advice too... just do it!