Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am a naughty blogger... I am a naughty blogger

My son has just informed me I spelt bugger wrong.. Love his 7 years old imput.

Ok job update... mates its been a long process and am now short listed in the final 2. Have do on line personality tests followed by the interview based on my test results regarding my personality in the work place and in dealing with others.......... then have to go to Tauranga and completed two cognitive tests, 1 comprehension and 1 numerical (Yolande could do with some help here!) which looks at my processes and speed skills.... Fun fun fun!!.... I should be sweet... its confirmed I'm a nut:) Was it worth missing CC06, short term NO, long term Yeah... suppose...

I dont even want to go back to full time work, but because when I was young and making my life partner choice I choose poor maori, sorry........... poor, lovely, wonderful, loving, great dad, talented, intelligent, easy going, loves-working-in-his-community-based-job-with-teenagers-in D&A-intervetion-programmes-not-going-to-leave-underpaid poor maori boy! (just in case he reads it) PS He back from canada tomorrow. Wasnt suppose to be back till the end of the month but him got home sick (all together now) ohhhhhhhhh

So so good news for me... I have a scrapspace. Its small its well lit and its mine. Yeah!! to not dragging out the bag and taking over the dinner table and not scrapping cause I cant be bothered doing all the previous things mentioned Yeah!!!

OK where did my photo go???? It was here and now its not!! Man whats going on blogger... think I'll look at a typepad account.....

4 comments:

Yolande said...

Seriously cool and TIDY scrapspace dude...wanna come clean mine?
Hey and yip can help with the numeracy thing but what the frig a job requires so much intense recruiting....HOLY COW BATMAN! Fingers crossed and yeah won't ring ya tomorrow night cause ya might be busy with the poor maori boy.

Penny said...

Crumbs... if all "poor Maori boys" did what your DH did surely the world would be a better place! :-)

Good luck with the jobbie. So many tests... I thought having to do an interview was bad enough! LOL!

Great scrap space BTW.

Anonymous said...

good luck on the job front: serious?? *personality* and *comprehension* tests?
oh, and *wordpress* is an alternative free blogging platform if you want to switch from blogspot

Lara said...

well done on getting this far!

so sweet that he's homesick :-)

Love your space, green jelly here!!!