Monday, August 28, 2006

My first new born shoot

Wow... there were so many thing to think about... especially given it was so cold and birthday suits are the best. Had to work in a little tiny room of an old homestead cause the lounge was to cold, the walls were blue throwing the skin colour out, and the window which we could used was tiny tiny tiny but think we got there in the end. Newborns baby.... I'm glad it didnt make me feel clucky.... its was lovely but didnt have "that" feeling anymore... maybe because we have had so many traumatic experiences that in detaching myself makes me feel safe. Otherway this little girl was beautiful ......... just a couple to share... be kind please its my first time:) But getting there slowly but surely.....

Its my sons birthday today and we had a great party considering the little money situation. If anything it felt good to know you can still have a great time without having to spend big bucks which was a nice change. We brought all his fav foods (he went shopping with his dad to choose it) put it all on the table at the same time and I mean all of it and he thought he was in birthday heaven. He such an easy going kid. He measure life by what he has and not was he hasnt and is just happy to be happy.... love that boy!! And for a day or maybe even just interval he was the kool kid because he had a brand new shiny metallic soccer ball so in his words "mum I had the best day of my 8 year old life!! photos to come :)


3 comments:

Penny said...

Oh oh oh! I get to have one of those in December! :) :)

So sweet Michelle - the chest to chest one is special.

Happy birthday to the 8 year old!

Lynda said...

Awesome pics Michelle. Your 8yo sounds like such a cool kid - Happy Birthday to him.

Yolande said...

yeah coool pics Michelle.. looking good. And WOW your son sounds like he is well "grounded" - so pleases he had a good day - maybe having Dad back to go shopping with was a real treat for him!