Thursday, August 10, 2006

Am depressed

So where am I... well more importantly where am I not... I am not at cc2006... okay so paid my full registration plus my accomodation, plus the fit for life lunch and an extra class with Wendy for the doodle it! What happened well plane tickets to expensive, my contract didnt get paid on Tuesday so was gonna pike it anyway. Then money came thru decided was gonna take a nice leisurely 6 hours drive and sing as loud and as flat as I liked (did all the time when I was at Massey).... so packed my bag, made 20 swap pins and stayed up till 2am on wednesday to do them ( would post a photo but camera is currently in Canada!!) and then this morning packed up the car, dropped of all the 4 children accordingly and the phone rings... the J O B that I have been holding out for short listed me and my interview is tomorrow with a presentation as well as another one for another great job on Monday morning which also requires a presentation to which they have given me my topic..... oh for F&*^ sake!

Here is one of my topics
What are the critical areas to develop in the Lakes Bay of Plenty Area to ensure Plunket achieves its vision, of ensuring that New Zealand children are among the healthiest in the world? Link your comments to Plunket’s Strategic Ends Policy

I could be hangout with the girls and getting drunk!!! For F%^&k sake!! In case you missed how bummed I am :(

I need the job, have LOVED staying at home but need the $$. hunny 350 a week aint denting anything :) so relaxation time is coming to an end and thinking more and more about how I'm gonna make my photography turn full time, tara whitney any ideas??

Enjoy everyone... go Bay Babes

5 comments:

Penny said...

Man I feel your pain!

Hope the job turns out to be worth it!

Sandra said...

Michelle....we missed you!!! How did the job stuff go??/ Hope it was worth it.

Mel said...

You poor thing - but how did this week go?

Yolande said...

so whats the update - job? Hope so cause you missed a great weekend...and a great lunch was enjoyed by MOI! THANKS... the BAYBABES were missing something but we coped I think...Sandra did we behave?

Anonymous said...

so how did the job presentation go???