Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Who invented school holidays.... a male I bet!


Ok amazingly enough have been doing quiet a bit of scrapbooking but man has life been full on. So just some quick photos of what we have been up too. Just some photos to share of my sons practicing mau rakau (maori weaponary/ martial art) with their dad. We also got some stamps made up to do the ta moko on the faces but have to work out the best way to ink them and apply them to the face. Of you know cause you are a stamper let me know! And this is taken on our back yard which I forget to mention we have a little carved whare on it which you can see in the corner of one of the photos of my Wiremu.... doing a lot more portfolio building at this stage with my photography and working on natural light which so I would like to get around cause it does my head in?!???! Maybe its because I am a creature of the night........ummmmm I'll go with that



So kids at home as are other children kids so lots of fun in our backyard and hoping the weather stays fine. Rather have 7 kids playing outside rather than driving me nuts inside:)


Will post later with some of my layouts I think... DD has a bad cough, DH is in Wellington, DM (me) is getting sick and DSs are absolutely healthy thank goodness:) Well only 3 weeks left before hubby leave for a month to Canada to present at a conference with an expected audience of 30 - 40 000... yuck! Hoping at the end of end though he'll come away amped and with some more conference offers. That would be great... ok getting tired.............. need sleep..





7 comments:

Penny said...

Those photos are great Michelle! The stamps worked well too :)

Lynda said...

Lovin those pics Michelle, especially that first one.

Yolande said...

WOW these are fab Michelle... talk soon

Delys said...

wow Michelle those photos are just awesome!

Lynda said...

Yo Michelle, have you seen Rhonna's blog - is that you???

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle are you a winner of Rhonna's clear stamps??? It's gotta be you ... Michelle TW!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Michelle, these are absolutely amazing pics.