Friday, July 07, 2006

Me at 10.... and again at ..... 18



I'm thinking to myself take more photos of my children by themselves as well as each other cause I want to find more with just me!! Ok decided to provided details cause Sandra thought I was four in 1973!! Oh man......


Ok Grow me up and now I'm ten and my sister is 8. I love this photo of my sister. People used to say to my parents how lovely they were for adopting a little asian girl... hehe... but no she was all ours. People would always comment on her chingy eyes. On one occassion when some one told her that the wind would change her face (i think she was pokeing her tounge at an old nanny) she came running inside the house and ask me to blow into her face while she pushed her eyes in trying to make them more round. Admittedly I was cruel and told her it was working and that she might get faster results with a hair dryer. So she did that for about two months until mum caught her and boy did I get a massive growling......



Ok big fast forward Witeri and I in 1994. I'm 18 and hes 16. Wish my hair looked like that now! As for his, glad his hairstyle has changed. Last photo me and some friends in 94 at Massey University........... wish my legs still looked like that oh well thats what happens when you stop playing sport............. sigh...


ok school holidays I'm over those already. Having made a decision not so send the kids on a cool $35.00 holiday programme decided nah they can stay with me. But mate the doleros are fast disappearing. Hate PlayStation with a passion but this holiday I'm loving it cause its cheap and I chuck the odd chip and sandwich at them and they are quiet all day.... not a peep except for the occassional flushing sound from the toilet :) My two little ones are having a great time at home and we have been out walking a bit but the weather aint great so today they are with aunites and having fun with them hopefully :)

Okay better write these reports................ sigh

4 comments:

Sandra said...

OOOOps, soooo sorry (ducks for cover) Was looking at the fashions, honest. Hadn't done the maths on your age.
(Oh boy, I'm in twubble LOL)

Yolande said...

OK thems are cool {funny too} Next time I see Witeri man I'm going to laugh! Can you write my reports next? I have 4 sets

Delys said...

That just cracked me up with your sister...poor her! You mean big sister! Love you two all dressed up in pretty dresses.

Anonymous said...

Love the frilly dresses ... I'm guessing a wedding? Or dress-up family occasion?