Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cool ladies cool...........


yeah to NZ scrapbookers. Looks great and what awesome line up of dare devils. So another new blog to add to the favourites lists...

And thanks Karen and Lynda for directing me back to Rhonna blog and yip it was me!! So hope those are winging there way to me. Not sure havent heard back but just cause I live in NZ thought maybe not...

But if I do get them... yeah yah they look awesome and cant wait to get my hands on those flowers!!

Ok once kids are back will be able to post more often. Also am loving being a SAHM!! aWent to WINZ the other day and mate dont they make you feel special. Granted I looked hori as but hey after wearing suits and makeup all day.... so had a bit of fun and when they asked what my wages were for the previous enjoyed wathcing her mouth drop and whilst I may have looked hori I certainly didnt sound like it as I wipped out the long syllable words in my dictionary and proceeded to explain that I had opted not to renew my contract and stay at home with my children... but again WINZ cant say was happy about having to go there and in the end ended up not actually needing too...........

Better go

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray! too exciting on the clear stamps ... be sure and use them on a dare at *number eight wired* when the stamps arrive!!

Delys said...

Oh yay Michelle good on you! Cant wait to see what you do with those stamps. Yeah WINZ...I had the experience of meeting them when we had the flood...some of them can be nasty too! If you get a good one you stick with her ...thats what I learnt.

Michelle said...

Update. Got an email from Rhonna. They are winging there way over as I type.........

Lynda said...

Woohoo, wow what a great way to start out in your new SAHM career.

Sandra said...

Hi Michelle. Have tried to post this no less than 10 times. Is that committed or what?? Go you on you SAHM status. Exiting about the stamps!!!
Love your photos in your previoous posts.
R u getting excited about CC06? Done your homework? Stocking up on goodies for our midnight feasts???

Unknown said...

Good for you Michelle on staying home with your kids.
Laughing at your hori comments people can be so judgemental about how we look.