Saturday, July 29, 2006

Very Poor

Ok so heres my sad list

  1. done my home work for cc Kao
  2. saved some money for cc Kao
  3. booked my plane flight for cc Kao
  4. done a name tag Kao
  5. finished by SO layout Kao
  6. paid the phone bill Kao
  7. done a No. Dare Kao

So theres a trend......... hmmmmm points for that great observation if nothing else. What have I been doing??? Taking a few hundred thousand photos. Have been enrolled in a photography course for a little while now and practicing my little heart out!!! Wanna be tara whitney great now like Right now but have to be content with later. Have struck a problem though.... new information is gained at the cost of old information.... (think McDonalds add with filing information in the brain as remembered by Yolande)

As for photoshop... well in a shy little voice... I rock... given the short amount of time I've been on it and the fact I have four children I spend every other waking hours in this program but umm some goodies lined up for ScrapCamp. However one of my new favourite tools is the liquify filter... see below and you'll see why its a favourite

Re scrapbooking, this is a layout I did a couple months ago but never got a chance to upload it. Have done a few of these over the past few weeks (as in white card stock) but I think this is up there as one of my favourites. Wanting to do some more on it but waiting for my cc doodling class before I be brave and actually write on it

Busy also with Te Reo Maori week and been having a great time with our iwi here and getting some awesome events organsied as well as attending them. So in celebration of this some people have asked about my childrens names.............

Rangitautini Rangi (with a rolled r)- toe - tinny

Wiremukururangi Wiremu - koo - roo - rangi (said fast)

Parekotuku Pah - re - caw - too - koo ( said fast)

Teoterangi Whataati Te - or - te - rangi - far - tar - ti (yes hes gonna get teased at school with that one

Off to Auckland next Thursday to drop hubby of to the airport where he flys off to Cananda for the month.... yipee!!! So will be hitting the scrapbooking shops in norht shore... lianne where are you based :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad ... but photoshop's so much fun!!
Lianne's not based on the Shore ... more South Auckland.

Anonymous said...

Liannes shop is South, you could probably 'do it' on the way home.

Shore shops are in Albany (2), Birkenhead (1) and silverdale (way north).

You could also try Mt Wellington (great shop), or Mt Eden for another version of one of the Shore shops.

Let me know if you need actual names/addresses or help on which is the 'best'. Trina.

Sandra said...

ssGood on you for developing your photography Michelle...hahaha...get it..developing your...oh, never mind!! Only one week to go now till we create mayhem in Wellington.
Yeehaa, bring it on!!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.