Saturday, August 05, 2006

Yeah some photography jobs!










Ok permisson granted. These where my first two real jobs ie not whanau and money received. So pleased with my own self............ Maternity shots. One with a single mum to be due in two and the second a couple with five girls and number 6 due in three weeks. Scary... 5 girls, mate need to sleep with a gun under your pillow. Have another coupel shot lined up next week with families so interesting to see how I go. So nerve racking. Still havent made up my mind what to call my business (even though I'm sticking my little stamp all over the place)

So far like the follow

Freckles photography
tibblewilliams photography
matariki's crayon box

arrgh need to hurry up and get it sorted so I can be handing out cards and branding my brochures and stuff....

CC2006........... in the words of Austin Powers

YEAH BABY!!

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Michelle, they are beautiful. You have a way of capturing something other than a moment, your photographs have 'spirit' or 'soul'.

5 days to go. When are you getting there???

Lynda said...

Stunning pics Michelle! I like Freckles or Matariki's Crayon Box for your name.

Yolande said...

AWESOME! Agree with Sandra there seems to be more than a picture portrayed...loads of emotional and feelings and culture and atmosphere behind them too... hmmm ok lets ask the "title chic" on the weekend about a name.

Anonymous said...

Wow Michelle, these are so beautiful. I love the ones of the couple facing each other with the belly in between and hands. Just amazing.

Good luck choosing a name.

Anonymous said...

excellent, beautiful photos, well done!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos Michelle can't wait to hear about your new business at CC.

Penny said...

Oh yum! You can take mine any day ;)

I like the tibblewilliams photography or the Matariki one. Sounds elegant somehow...

Mel said...

They are awesome! I'll bet you have 2 very happy first clients. I like the use of matariki. Gives it a spiritual sense which, as Sandra says, you've brilliantly captured. Don't use 'freckles' - too gimmicky - your work is way too classy for that (my 2 cents worth!)