Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Naughty Naughty Naughty me



Ok so admittedly I have been a bad blogger again.... just so much on and so much fun to be had
Well have been nice and unemployed now for a few days and I can honestly say that despite many comments I am not over it nor seem to be heading in that direction right now... so have been scrapbooking heaps, spending time with my kids, participating in friendly bubbly beverages, and spending time on projects that I had wanted to start up a while ago and now have the time to do so... also I might mention my house looks nice and spiffy!!

Have been going through my old photos and found one of my daughter that I love!! So want to scrapbook this. Her hair was pretty crazy and she looks like a little chubba bubba but I remember that time with her and I love it...



and secondly DH is moaning that I dont have any pages about him... specifically about what it is he does his loves, and his contribution to the kids lives so am gonna play along for now and do a few but I'm thinking DO IT YOURSELF :)

What else

Firstly big up to you Delys on the Tarisota win. WOW!!

Had some fun with the on line scrap with scrapbookoutlet but to busy in the chat room didnt get much scrapbooking done!! This was fun though as it was my first time (she blushes) and hangin out with Yolande and Eileen is always a laugh. SO looking forward to do more of these...

My scrapbook space is no further along that what it was some 8 weeks 4 days and 20 mins ago (sigh)

Theres a competition that we can enter at Scrap Trends in conjunction with Urban Lily that ends 8 July

And my buzz was that one of my fav scrapbookers, Keisha, commented on one of my layouts on twopeas.


Also wanted to post this challenge for anyone who is up for it and that is to post photos of yourself as a child, a teenager, a young adult and now.... I have found some good and some bad so here one of my sister in I in Gisborne, where my dad is from. I couldnt find any of me by myself as a toddler cause apparently my parents just took photos of us together even though theres a two year age gap and I was with my grandmother!! Will try and find my pimpalee teen photo tonight and post that in a couple of days...

*************************************************************************************

Tried to post it but it dissapeared or rather did a ppear so will try again later.

Laterz

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Michelle, what a cool idea for a challenge....off to find a baby photo of me. I'll be in.

Yolande said...

I even have a layout with all of those 4 photos on it in my heritage album...will scan and upload tomorrow... 3am finish is kicking in. Hey thanks for hanging out today was fun.

Delys said...

Thanks Michelle! Wtg having Keisha comment!
Dont know if I have any photos of me as lost that album in our 2004 flood. Will have to have a look!

Yolande said...

Have uplaoded to my blog now! Cool challenge!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo of your DH Michelle.