Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yeah I cna call myself a scrapbooker again






It was a long night with little sleep but much was accomplished and yet nothing was achieved.... oh that sounded pretty good... where can I use that in a report??? It says lots of nothing just like lots of reports that I have to read...

Ok so here are the layouts I finished off and started and finished if you know what I mean . Have another three going at the moment but unfortunately my children are hungry so I'd better feed them...

oh yeah and yah to finding my challenge page. Only found it yesterday when I went thru all my gears!!

Things I'm loving ..........using text strips, pea haylie font which looks really good and handwritten (will explain to children that it isnt my writing) white cardstock (can yah guess) and BG boys collection. Wasnt much of a fan when I first got it but hey sometimes potential takes some time in the eye of the beholder.. sorry about the bad photos couldnt be bothered scanning them in!

Things I want more off... um white cardstock, chipboard stars and chipboard arrows ( I have nin tuck) hs alphabet letters any kind and all kinds and um yip thats about it really.

Bye bye... off to find the children.... I think they have starting to walk up to the shop without me... fatal flaw I have the money!!!

11 comments:

Yolande said...

these look awesome Michelle. Glad you found some scrapping time. Love the verse on the Explore one...very cool

Delys said...

awesome Los Michelle! Love your photography..wowsers..you could you do that fulltime girl!

Lynda said...

Loving the white cardstock layouts Michelle, they look so peaceful and elegant.

Anonymous said...

Love those chipboard stars: very effective embellishment. And those large alphabets ... are they HS or have you made your own?

Sandra said...

Now who is on a scrapping roll. You go girl. Really like the colours in the Boys and Explore ones. They are favs for me at the mo.

Yolande said...

ok see I found Sandra here! Do you think I can chase her? Love looking at these again. catch up soon. Hope you are taking care of yourself MTW!

Michelle said...

Yes Miss!

Anonymous said...

Yay for scrapping again. Love your LO's!

Penny said...

Wow! These are great Michelle :-) Must try out some stars on my boy stuff.

lianne said...

Awseome layouts Michelle. I loved seeing all these when your blog opened up. Also love your photos too. I need some time to play more with my photos. Had a little play with contrast yesterday but that is it.

Anonymous said...

I'm back to check what else you've been doing: Love that you used the title to inscribe your journalling ... keeps the layout *clean* and allows for journalling ... gorgeous!