Thursday, July 06, 2006

Challenge Post



Yeah blogger is my friend and I can finally put up some pictures!

First one I need to PS it cause it looks pretty grotty but I'm lovin my shoes and my socks but not the hair style!!! Mum whats with that. The rabbit there I still have in a very poor state of affairs and the carpet looks disgusting. See mum my carpet is tidier than yours and I've got FOUR kids... BTW can I borrow your vacumn.

Second photo with my sister taken on James Cook Hill in Gizzy. Sister look at those legs!!!

Have got some layouts to post but just waiting to finish of one more so I can post them up together.... other wise back to the crazy children now.....

4 comments:

Delys said...

Lol too cute love the socks with the shoes! Whats wrong with the haircut it was all the rage...I had that haircut as did my sister too...It was better than the Pot haircut that our neighbours had! gee they got Hell!

Yolande said...

LOVE them shoes I think I even had a pair like that but mine had apples on them... I think! Ohhh you are so cute! so thats 2 of your 4 I wanna see the other 2 photos now PLEASE!

Sandra said...

Michelle you have such a gorgeous smile. And I love that chair...have one out the back and wondering if I can funk it up a bit to have inside.
Also loving the frills on your pinafore sleeves. So cool (I'm guessing about 1973/4 ish??)

Michelle said...

Gee your gonna get it Sandra!! It 1980 and I was four!!! 1973!! By crickey woman you owe me a drink :)