Friday, May 05, 2006

what the hell

You know how you dream about what you might do... then you talk it up and about how good you use to be..... and how you wish you could go there again... well hit me with a stick... I'm now playing netball.... should have kept my mouth shut. Was up at the club and mentioned the old glory days where one was slim attractive and active, wishing I could play netball again reliving the old rep days and hello lots of the girls I drink with all thought the same... that was until one smart cookie decided to go ahead turn the talk into a reality and now I have to get in a skirt and throw a ball.......... oh man!! Thats so not cool.......... and really where will I find the time???...... oh man..... none to impress... it was like a long term goal... not a right lets get it on now goal... hello... never gonna drink with that women again (yes she will never be called her name again and referred to only as that women)

Other than that just putting together my bits for scrapcamp which I might add I am so looking forward too!!! SO not doing a lot of scrapbooking at the mo. I guess thats the go when you do several in a 24hours space. So need to do that again... as for tomorrow havent even been able to find a friend to scrapbook with everyone so busy...

Heres a layout I did that weekend with Yolande and Eileen but didnt complete till later. Am actually going to change it though and but the journalling above the title and a picture of the bling where the text is now... this is a paper layout but i added the text using PSE.. .. and as per usual some photos.

Found this cool action for PS that creates a frame and gets you to determine the level of the shadows and then the text so this is my fav photo at the moment of Parekotuku said as Pare-caw-too-koo (say it fast though it sounds much prettier) translated it means plume (pare) of the white heron (kotuku) and named her after my grandmother who raised me.

Top photo is of my baby Joseph who on this day had fallen asleep in the window box. No cushion on it just the hard wood and yet he slept (and looks) like an angle. Of course I moved him but took a whole heaps of photos first.

Second photo of Wiremu who has been in a bad mood most of the week because of the whether and he does blame me for it. Apparently its my fault, I'm a mum I should be able to fix everything.... kids!??!!

3 comments:

Yolande said...

OOOOOOOOOOO what a cute photo of your baby. He's so adorable. Love your frame on your daughter too... look forward to seeing that one!
Haven't had much time to play myself. LOL about the netball thing... and that is so why i don't say my thoughts out loud!!! LOL I'm just loving watching DD play and getting a chance to help out and coach a little. Too cute. Catch you soon

Delys said...

Go Michelle! LOl at the netball...you will love it! hehehe
Love the pics of the kids and the photo of your little man is gorgeous!

Kirsty said...

Way to go with the netball. You'll feel really good for doing it (well after you get over the sore muscles you didn't know you had!!). Lovely pics of your kids.