Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday

Did mothers day get better I hear you ask?? In short yes and no... because hubby came home and explained that he got a flat battery in town.... and because the day was gone and ended up having to go my mums which was lovely except her being my mum had to do the dishes and cook... so the cycle is complete!!

Got my basic grey hardware and chipboard bits today so am stoked and my hs florals should be here any day soon. looking forward to camp next week so am planning to make the most of my time then and get back into it... have even manage to get my supplies down to a minimum, in preparation for it. havent had a chance to look at the tarisota comp but if i get some time will definantly give it a go.... being unpublished and all:)

photo montage yip well washing is the theme of my life especially with six of us in the house and now my machine has died.... it aint fun........which i might add in the same week the vacumm died and now the tv has also decided to become insanely tempremental and needs to be spoken to gently and rubbed before it turns on. i did try and kick it but the response from hubby and the tv wasnt nice LOL:) haha you think but oh noooo it doesnt end there, my cell phone then became jealous of all the brokenness ( is that a word) hid itself under the washing and while trying to look for it my son stood on it and broke it!!

What else ummm....... these are the toys that my daughter puts to bed everynight, my baby running around the house with his bottle dripping on the carpet floor thinking its funny and my daughter ignoring me trying to get her to the table for brekkie while she pretends she cant hear me and carries on reading...........

I am actually a mother of 4 and you could be forgiven for thinking only 2 but my two big boys wake up at 6 and get there own lunches, breakfast, do the dishes, do more homework and have their showers when I am still opening my eyes just in time for me to take them to the bus stop at 7.30.... they are in short awesome!!! Did I mention there only 8 and 7!!

Oh yeah just found out that hubby reads everyones blog and was asking me in passing (if you please) if they had posted up Carries wedding photos yet, did I get a chance to check out Delys new LO, am I ready for camp cause its only 10 days aways (ask Lianne he rekons), and who took that photo of me eileen and yolande and chur babe (his words) that chick (again his word) Nic does some awesome LO .... what a cheek... i consider this to be like reading my diary....... now he wants to find a martial arts blogging community............. yes please so he can stay away from my blog... eitherwise he'll know how much goodies i get and that are stack in the cupboard waiting for me to slowly introduce to the house and then say..."no honey (important to add the honey bit) those arent new, I've had them for ages..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL and he doesn't say hello while he's surfing???

Delys said...

Tell him I expect him to at least say hello if he is visiting my blog! The cheek of the man! lol!
Bummer about the washing machine et all...I like washing but not the folding up...its the pitz!

Vita said...

Hi. I figured I'd better say hi. Your boys sound awesome. My cheeky husband reads my blog, too. Hmph!