Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Days so far


Every day moments........ this is my challenge to have a photoblog that post this for a one month period......... if nothing else just because I want to remember those small moments that pass so easily and the ones that have become so ingrained that we forget that life was anything more or less........ enough talking............ more photos.........
So this is mothers day..... what makes it memorable is that is it is unmemorable... i woke and feed the kids while hubby stayed in bed with a hang over then dropped my son of for to his training for tkd at 8am.... helped my sister in law write her cv, hubby made lunch it was yummy but then left tme at home with the kids and the dishes and four hours later still at home with kids dishes and now a bad mood... its not fathers day is my thinking!!!! .... the evening better get better....... will let you know..... :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Yip, same story here Michelle. Hubby got to sleep in, (although my 5 year kept his promise to his teacher to bring me breakfast in bed, he bought me a banana), then we spent the day visiting his mother, where was MY mothers day in all that!!!

Hope your afternoon/evening is better.

Angela

Unknown said...

Well at least he has the hangover not you.

Anonymous said...

Love your everyday moments photos ... great capture!
How goes the special mother's day moments??

Delys said...

oh bummer girl! Hope your evening is better! Give him the message otherwise!
Just love the photo montage..how you do that? Do you edit it previously into photoshop then upload?
I really need to have a class with you on PS!