Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday and I missed the point........

heres my version of the conversation... if my mother could blog it would be different but yes mum I do know your reading this so I'm gonna try and make it as true and correct as a wronged daughter can.....
" Michelle, do you write that stuff on the net"
"What stuff mum?"
"That to be pacific, thing. Whats that for?"

In my mind. umm thats rather specific detail for my mum...

"Yip mums thats my on line journal"
"What and people read it? From where"
"Anyone can but mainly just a few friends mainly...."
"Is that where Witeri was on mothers day. ?"
"yes mum, saw his aunty and he had to borrow her car to get a some sparks going"
"oa... about mothers day. you didnt put anything about me. i think you missed the point"

and you know what I think shes right.... Mum you rock and here is a list of why...

1 I am a mother of 4 yet 3 out of 7 nights I have only two
2 You continue to lend me money without to much hassle and limited word lectures
3 you love my children and spend time with them because you can and want too
4 you offer to do my house work when you see the days are long and nights are short
5 that we have tea with you and dad twice a week usually
6 that you are the same size as me so i can borrow your clothes
7 the gap that nan left when she died you have filled
8 you lent me your out of the box car for a year and i gave it back to you with heaps of kms
9 as you have common sense and are practical so too am I
10 you come to my netball games every night as you did when i was a child

Ok so thats 10 mum... its like an update of the mothers day letter i wrote you 2 years ago that ended up being three typed pages :)

See you at dinner mum......... ummmm whats for tea..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your 10 points about your mum ... nice mother's day reminder!

Delys said...

You have a lovely Mum! Lucky you! Does she want another daughter?

Rach H said...

awww Michelle what lovely things you wrote about your mum.
only 8 sleeps to go!!!
Rach

Anonymous said...

Love how you created the list for your mum!! Have read your last couple of posts and really like your photo montage. What a great idea to remember everyday life by.

Unknown said...

That sounds like a LO you could do on your Mum.

lianne said...

Michelle just catching up here on your blog and I love what you wrote about your Mum. She sounds like an awesome Mum.

Mel said...

Cool that your Mum reads your blog (that'll keep you on your toes!)