Monday, May 29, 2006

Return to normality

Yeah got some sleep. Should rename the weekend sleepless scrapcamp, cause its about the only thing I didnt get a lot of. OK so some highlights for me. Well meeting some amazing people is a great start. When you kinda lurk in corners of blogspots and admire the work of some of the amazing talent, actually meeting the talent is something else.. so that rocked especially moving out of blog world and into real world!! Enjoyed the work with the tutors and the classes rocked, and so looking forward to finishing the album that Faye taught. That kinda thing is right up my alley. Plus have been thinking about a couple of albums that I'm working on at the moment, so her class gave me another angle by which to approach it. Nics class was cool and why?? Well its because after the last year have discovered that despite me buying lots and lots (did I mention lots) of product when it comes down to it I'm loving pictures, chipboard, paper and photos. I'm not so good with the rest of the embellishment world so I love the simplicity, the lines and the detail her class gave. And as for Wendy, didnt get a chance to do the actual class but got to sit with her and wathcing her work was a buzz and I found doodling rocked!! So looking forward to CC and if I could find my cord to upload my photos I'd be doing that now!! Stay posted more photos to come............
Other than that Yolande and Lianne, awesome weekend ladies!! Hats off to you both for a massive job that is and can only get bigger and Eileen way to share my love of McDonalds, chocolate, food in general and of course copius amounts of laughter and singing.. You go girl!!

5 comments:

nic said...

hey Michelle. That was very cool feedback - Thanks for that. I'm glad i could give some sort of help figuring things out! You and I are very similar - I'm a simple no fuss, lack of embellishment kinda girl too ;o)

nic

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the way ... all this product (I have boxes and boxes of goodies ... I call them 'bargains') and the layouts I like best consist of cardstock, journalling and photo(s) LOL

Anonymous said...

Michelle, thanks so much for taking the photoshop class. I learnt HEAPS and have even started downloading those brushes and using them!!!! Way cool. You rock.

Delys said...

Glad you had a great time Michelle! I also have this massive amount of stash that I am not using much of..having too much fun with pp/cs and flowers!

Kirsty said...

Hi there Michelle. It was really nice to finally meet you IRL. Thanks for your's & Eileen's company at our table and I enjoyed seeing some of your wonderful photography. Thanks too for the great class on PS brushes. Looking fwd to sitting down and having a play.