Saturday, May 13, 2006

another week gone...

well going quickly at least. Have determined that tara whitney is my photographer idol!! I so love her work so am waiting on my PS actions so I too can have photos like tara... well the action bit... pity about the actual taking of photos!

Had a busy couple of days with a noho marae with my students, a first aid course and then some contract work and to top it off a couple of fab presentations to give to Manukau DHB... fun fun fun I tell yah. Ok so my body was superfically sore after the game, the real pain occured a couple of days later after I went horseriding . Cant tell yah what possesed me in the first place to undertake two physical activity after years of dormancy but I can tell yah my bodys yelling loud and clear... get up of your a!%$

again still no scrapbooking but did get to take a class again of about 12 adults so that was cool. found it was a good way to get rid of some of the things i brought when i first started out and didnt know what my style was.... so now I'm not using them i.e poem stones, heart shaped paper clips I at least know they are being out to good use:) Have though just bought me a heap of HS florals via trade me and am now trying to think of what word to buy of the trademe letter guy... was thinking eidos the greek meaning for form but not quite ummm creating spaces... umm nope.....ummm well not sure...

Anyway wanted to also say thanks to all those you visit but also those who comment. Like Michelle have noticed I'm getting increased traffic so if your stopping in say hello honestly its what keeps me doing this!!

Some photos of my son that he like of him self which isnt often the case................... so liking the idea of tell me which one you like the best to help me in my decision making process let me know as I am gonna print one for his room. option t/left b/left t/right b/right... will draw a name from one with the most votes at the end of the week and post of some floral cause I brought a whole damn heap! .

Thanks

6 comments:

lianne said...

Have really enjoyed reading through your blog this morning Michelle. Had a laugh about your last post about playing netball - GOOD ON YOU - get those goals in girl.
I think I like the t/left photo Michelle. It is such a cute photo of him.

Angela said...

Hey Michelle. Know exactly how you feel, started going to the gym regularly after years of not much exercise, and finding muscles I didn't know exisited.

The photos look great, it's hard when boys get that age, so when you get a photo they like, you run with the idea, aye? I like bottom left, dunno why!

Angela

Michelle said...

Hi Guys
Thanks for your comments. Angela have you a blog... I couldnt access it:)

Yolande said...

Hey there Michelle...why have I not seen you with these florals? come visit me PLEASE!!! And I ahev to agree with Lianne...the top left is my favourite...colourpopped aye? Cool pics of him too...no wonder he liked it. See you soon with those florals!

Kirsty said...

Hi Michelle
I've narrowed it down to 2 photos - top left and bottom right. Top left the colouring is great on his face but I kept thinking it looked like he had that yellow stripe coming out of his back! lol Great photos though.

Anonymous said...

t/left photo Michelle. Really enjoy your blog keep it up!