Friday, April 21, 2006

yeah a layout........

Actually I have done a fewbut they were a couple were pretty much scraplifted just to get me past my rut but this one was not... a little late but it is our xmas 05 and this is one of six pages as we had xmas in three houses. our house, my parents his mums.....

On the class front............did the class of the kids and I can honestly say.................. never $@#?$% again. All good maybe 6 kids at once of the same age but twenty aged 5 to 11, wasnt so great... it wasnt terrible but it wasnt great.... adults classes that size sweet but yip not kids... also from that experience can confirm I so NOT suppose to be a school teacher so my hats of too you in this profession......

thats about it. off to complete some more layout that need journalling and touching up...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pink and green combo

Delys said...

Love that Lo Michelle and glad you sooo enjoyed teaching all of those kids..lol! rather you than me!
Where is the store? Its not in the main st is it?

Sandra said...

Michelle you are soooo brave (read barmy!!!)teaching 20 kids. Might have to run out to TP one day to check out this scrapstore.
I love the colours in your layout too. Might have to try those together myself sometime.
Cheers

Michelle said...

Hi Delys
No its a little home based business and yeah, just helping out on the local business scene really.......... thanks for the comments :) LOL

Kirsty said...

Go Michelle with teaching 20 kids! I sooo know where you are coming from, having had 18 in a class of mine one school hols last year- gets chaotic. I only had 8 in my class the other day which was a breeze, and they were such good kids.