Monday, April 24, 2006

A night with friends

was exactly what I needed and inspiration flowed... Had a fab night with Yolande and Eileen and as per Yolandes Blog... it rocked.. although there were a couple of other action activities that were done that had us in massive fits most of the night....

Took heaps of photos and the amount of creativity being generated could be measured by the amount of dishes, food and fun had. so just had to take photos of those too.. (will post again cause could get it on the blog...)

But managed to do 7 LO (granted I carried on till 7 when the girls left at 3.30) so was stoked. As usual do have some journalling to do but am stoked. Also so want, no correction need a Epson Picture Mate and since the lovely Yolande brought hers hubby was able to view it, so my birthday next month so heres hoping (fingers crossed sending good thoughts out into the world) , shy of that I'll just by it for myself LOL

Am of course loving Keisha styled layouts and they seem to suit me and I love them and must haves included the heidi swapp floral (ps these were the small ones and yes this is a 12x12 LO) and scenic route papers I'm loving, ribbon ribbon and more ribbon, white cardstock and black cardstock..........

So looking forward to scrapcamp but also CC2006. Finally manged to get our accomodation sorted and decided to go thru ibis as the cost for three nights was about 380.00 and is only about 40 - 50m from the conference so hey if I have to drink a little more wine to make the walk seem shorter I'm sure that can be arranged! For scrapcamp am just putting together the demos and making sure I have some hand outs for the class and helping out Yolande and Lianne where possible.

On the home fromt havent had much of a chance to work anymore on my scrap space but will work at it once the kids are back at school, which is Tuesday so that will make for an extra two days for myself. M

3 comments:

Yolande said...

arggggggg not that photo! And those wee secrets stay at the bach! Poor bach though! NO wonder we were all warm. hehehehe
Love those layouts and me want some of those HS flowers now! Imagine you doing another 2 layouts after we left... do show! Come on! Was an awesome time so thanks - can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

Great work Michelle ... go the production line!!

Mel said...

Fabulous layouts, Michelle. Like you I love Keisha's style. Glad to see that like her you're not afraid of white paper! Love that!