Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It doesnt rain it pours



and as a result I got lost. So on looking at my log can see that this is the biggest down time I have had since I started this addiction. May be the addictions thinning... i think not... but instead i provide a gallery of my busy life for the past week as evidence!!

First photo... newphews birthday party on the Saturday, 2nd photo my farewell with some friends from Rotorua Hospital, third photo ... well my beautiful daughter with her face painted
What these photos dont include over the last 7 days are making birthday cards (learn to shut my mouth when busy) 75 individual birthday invitations for my sister in law (shes so lovely ) restoring photos from a reunion welcoming my hubby back from wellington ( thats was hard work had to listen and pretend to be interested in Wrestling) farewelling hubby (he went into the bush during a storm) welcoming him home (he returned safely yeah!) and then farewelling him again as he heads away for another five days for work. Also got pnuemonia again (thats iust annoying now) and have started my new job.... ok feel better now... as for my wonderful planned layots there not happening but thats about to change as my hours have changed!!! have started to write my ideas down cause Im dreamming about scrapbooking... thats what happens i guess when you cant actually spend time doing it!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle wrestling addicts in your house too. My husband and daughter went down too. Wrestling overtakes our house on Friday and Sunday night Sky 1 of course.
You lead a real busy life you make mine seem quite crusey.

Yolande said...

hope you are getting better
glad you have started your new job - more time to scrap! Yahay you!

Sandra said...

Hope the job transition went well. Think of all that travelling you DON'T have to do now....you could spend the petrol $$$ on scrapbooking supplies LOL. Hope you are better soon.