Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm so proud of me!!


Have just completed my first digitial job and decided I did a spiffy job of it and couldnt seriously believe how easy it was.... I still love paper based but certainly had a lot of fun and did this layout in about half the time!! The papers are from the morning side collection including all the embellishments and was from the book digitial design for scrapbooking which I got via KS. Thinking I'm gonna be taking up heaps of that Gigage (is that a word?) on my broadband looking for goodies!!

Ok thats it just wanted to share my news. Sorry forgot to mention thanks to those who drop in but especially those who comment. I love getting them and it surely gives me a buzz and keeps blogging. Much appreciated!!!!!

5 comments:

lianne said...

Awesome digi layout Michelle. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Great layout Michelle. Haven't you used that pic before? Good to have the chance to do something new with the photos you like, eh!

Yolande said...

well done Michelle and I so love that photo
very cool

Michelle said...

Good spotting Karen!!! Had posted it up early in the year but hadnt stuck it in a LO!! But re the new job am now lecturing for Waiariki Polytech... but the programme is based here in Te Puke (2 secs from home) and only have to be in class 3 days a week and the other two days from home. Glorious I tell yah having come from a full time job 45mins from home!!!

Mel said...

I've just done a very simple first digi layout, too. Could never give up the paper stuff but isn't it a buzz learning something new?