Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bring on Friday

Ok so in theory have five day weekends means rest and relaxtion. Well after two weeks in my new role this is yet to happen. It would seem that even though I'm not working ona Friday or Monday, other people, including my parents believe me to be bored and as a result nominate me for those 'long term' tasks that need only a couple of dedicated hours to be completed... so that means ME. Too busy to scrapbook but cant think of anything else. Did manage to go and introduce myself to a women in Te Puke who has opened a Scrapbooking Shop called Scrapbook Magik (Tina shes lovely) and offered to run some classes for her. Ok I'm not usually this brave and given I have been only doing this for a year, determined that doing that was quiet forward for me... So why did I do that.. I mean I have four busy kids, am on numerous Trust and Boards, work full time and do a lot of community/ iwi work.... oh thats right because I'm an idiot!! Ok as well as the fact that I love sharing scrapbooking and get an especial buzz out of taking a class. So for April I have got four classes fully booked (20 in two fo the classes but thinking thats far too much) so ok taking myself to the next level....... cant wait... still want to open my own store......... umm how to make that happen... not sure one day........... maybe...... please...

Looking forward to Scrapcamp and hear numbers are looking good, so if you havent already booked you'd better hurry

Um photos of my week are... the powhiri for my new students, the graduation for my old students who just completed there Bachelor of Nursing, the Maketu triatholon which my oldest boy Rangitautini (Rangi toe tinny) did and a photo shoot for a teenager with attitude. Also doing part time photography and have got a few shoots lined up for the next months and being as original as I am it called......... wait for it ............tibblewilliams photography ...I know I know..........
** update** I did try and load those photos several times but to no avail. Blogspot/ Xtra whats going on??!! Will try again later tonight.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing at the five-day weekends ... somehow it never works out to be relax-time does it!! Perhaps your new 'job' at the scrapbook store will stop friends and rellies volunteering your 'free-time'. Have fun sharing!

Rach H said...

hey congrats taking the scrapbooking classes. It will be fun. And wow you are a busy woman!!!
Rach

Delys said...

Oh wow a scrapbooking shop in Te puke...where is it? WTG on doing some teaching! Have you got enough hours in the day woman!!! If you have found a way of getting extra..please tell me I need them too.
You are a wonder woman Michelle!!!

Mel said...

Wow - you sound like how I used to be (before I pulled back a bit!). Good on you - enjoy the classes- I loved teaching classes. You will immediately become a scrapbooking 'expert' because you must be if you're teaching!Good luck.