Friday, March 03, 2006

Hubby has gone and I've moved to my

parents while he is in Wellington. Admittedly it was much needed for him to have a break. Being at home for the past 14 months being the SAHD hasnt been all that for him and at least he has an appreciate for the job itself. I on the other hand argued with him, that in guilt of bn a full time mother working 45 minutes from home, at least when I do arrive home I preceed to ...........
get the washing in a fold it, tidy up the kitchen
if he hasnt got to it, hang out the washing (he hates that job) bath the kids and then do the dinner dishes... so it can get a bit of a counting points game but hey I said I do and I meant it but mate... could have done with a heads up!!! :) (she reaches for the vodka) . So hope he comes home happy and well rested cause hes away for the rest of the week kicking back spending lots of money on alcohol and going to the WWE match..

But to that he is staying at the Intercontinetal for 8 nights and having a fab time, so imagine my excitement in the bells rang and I relaised thats where Kiwiscraps CC is being held. When checking the prices the Interncontineal might not be an option but the Ibis is across the road so might have to check that one out. So looking forward to both the CC and KS Camp in Rotorua. Heads is ticking over in excitement but have to check my dates as hubby is in Canada in August so heres hoping its not on the 10th to the 13th arrrggghhhhh........

Have been busy scrapbooking and completed another three pages so moving along happily and wanting to be brave and submit to up2 scrap or ForKeeps not sure what but hey gotta give it a go. Also Tarisota March collection looks amazing and the SENZ already have early bird tickets avalaible for September in Plamerston North... What else oh KS has the new basic grey collection in and I'm currently poor. Timing suxs!!! Ok all linked out and still havent posted my LO.... damn havent got the camera its in Wellington woe is me:(

3 comments:

Lara said...

We both work so share the house care & looking after our three - but it's tough - a break can be amazing - hope you get yours Michelle. Isn't that new Basic Grey gorgeous?

Anonymous said...

lots of scrap-happy plans at your place I see ... now I know you won't miss scrapcamp in Rotorua (because you're doing a Demo) but how many of the other options .. CC2006 and SENZ ... and maybe another end-of-year scrapcamp hosted by Yolande and Lianne ... will you get to?

Anonymous said...

Michelle - you should definitely submit... to both! Nothing to lose right? :) I reckon you've got a good chance!