Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dont wanna miss

a beat... Have had a fab time scrapbooking and am trying to make the most of it while its flowing. Found that in between major laout keeping up with little mini albums helps me. So have completed on count 27 layouts this years. My first challenge was to complete one for every week of the year but hey half my year is already gone so its looking good to completing that one!

Spent the weekend at the weetbix tryatholon here in Tauranga and although my son did all the hard work, I came away injured LOL. What is that about, I ask? So yip now walking around with a phat purple ankle which without a doubt is ugly! My son Rangitautini (rangi - toe - tinny) did the team event with his uncle while he did the bike and run. He was awesome!!!
Have finished a few more layouts and decided will have a go at submitting some work as well to where not sure where but somewhere! This is the two I did this weekend.........

5 comments:

Rach H said...

HI Michelle loving your work!!!
You should of submitted for the DT @ Scrapbookoutlet. Not to late as it closes today.
Can't wait to see you do with the that yummy kit. I'm getting the Lime Tart one + look forward to seeing what it is + waiting for a VERY cool one from Canada!!!
So yeah where's the money tree again??........lol. sssshhh don't tell my hubby......hehehehehe
hope that injury heals soon
Rach

Mel said...

Gotta say I love how you spelled out your son's name phonetically. People who mispronounce Maori names really peeve me off. It's really so simple! Great layouts!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to catching up at scrapcamp if not this weekend in Tauranga.
make sure you have great photoshop tips for the demo session!!

Michelle said...

Of course... I'm not nervous in the slightest... arrrghhh... (she chews nervously on her nails) so looking forward to it! Loved last years so cool!

Yolande said...

LOL ignore that Karen she's just winding ya up. You'll be fine. Love ya latest layouts but bring them on saturday for us to see IRL(in real life) in that new album that you no doubt have now filled! LOL see ya Saturday