Sunday, February 12, 2006

no longer in trouble:)

Because I have cleaned the house done all the washing and most importantly made him lunch..... the things we do! Oh well more importantly these are the photos from the work I did on Saturday as per promised... also check out sandras blog (if I knew how to link I would!) for an awesome sambuca dip.... heres hoping its posted.


So picture of my mini box album, one for hubby one for the sister in law. My brother asked me to do and true to form when I said 10 bucks for doing he asked me if he could borrow $30.00 so he could get some flowers to go with it! Not sure about him, I tell yah!

Think I'll do one for my parents as well dedicated to the last 35+ years they have been together... obviously not for valentines as such but at least in the celebration of love and life!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Now I'll be in trouble. I haven't posted the Sambucca dip recipie!!! Will go and do it now. My blog is sandrastory.blogspot.com if your interested (and no we didn't eat it at the R & S, we just talked about it)

Yolande said...

Great layout - love the side view too. Glad you're out of trouble and back in the good books again.

Delys said...

You have been busy! Love the boxes and the LO...yep I agree that SR is devine!

Mel said...

Michelle- these are absolutely beautiful - you should be very proud!

Rach H said...

oohh love those boxes!!! I hope they were loved too by the ppl who got them????
Great LO too.
Yes I love those SR pps too + I have used them for that bad bad challenge Lianne set up. My LO is soooooooooooo bad I'm not showing anyone. Its just fowl!!!!
Rach

Lara said...

Michelle - this work is gorgeous!