Saturday, February 11, 2006

At home and in trouble...

because maybe hubby didnt realise that I wasnt going to be home till late tonight because Ihad a relax n scrap. Though cant see why I'm now hiding happily in the bedroom just coz he's got his grumpy pants on, oh thats right, I wanted to update my blog. (hehehe she thinks checking over her shoulder to make sure hubby not there:). Anyway had a great day today with Yolande and the ladies from the Tauranga area. It was awesome to catch up with everyone, though a pity as the Whakatane ladies werent able to make it with the Matata roads closed again. Had a great laugh and a great time making the little box album and a 12x12 LO. The Scenic Route papers are scrummy, love the colours and the chip board letters. Was gonna post photos my work but I'd have to walk past hubby to get the camera so will leave it till tomorrow..... night all

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Michelle
Was good to see you and I love those little albums. Yours looked fabulous. Roll on March 4th I say.
As for men getting grumpy when we come home late....HELLO...as if they have never done that lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, please do get past grumpy-pants and load the albums you made ... I wasn't able to make it to Tauranga yesterday either. It was a funeral not floods that kept me away.

Yolande said...

And you have to share your cool as layout you did too...and the photos we took...esp the funny one of Eileen - I am so going to NEED a copy of that one. Look forward to catching up later in the week. Tell grumpy pants you were creating a masterpiece just for him!