Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Its all over...

The reunion that is and on reflection thats not actually true as there is still work to be done in completing a Cd of photos and Booklet with the family history in it so.. had a great weekend in the scope of things, most of it went really well!
As promised here's is a copy of my sons first layouts. They choose a layout from Scrapbook Memories and chose one that had one photo on it and then choose from like a bizzillion photos, one that they wanted to do..Took them a while to get use to the photo splits and must have used half a box, the paper they cut using the slide gulliotine is crooked, they got glue all over the place and bits of papers got stuck to them, they didnt quite press down hard enough on the dymo and it took over two hours but they are the most perfect pages I have seen! They even chose the colours from the scraps I made avalaible to them and it was a mission to stand back and not try and tell them how to do things! Just received my MM Love stamps so was stoked to do a page with them and of course they have just arrived in time for Valentines! Now I just have to find one (hehehe). So again my sons are asking if they can may 10 Valentines cards each and I'm hoping I shall receive at least one from them... must find out who the other nine are going to! The third photo then is of my daughter and the love of her little three year old life, her cousins Caleb. Have a serious of layouts now that wont be completed until I get a printer so consider this maybe a peak preview

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Michelle, your boys layouts are fabulous. Firstly they look fabulous and secondly it is fabulous they have done them. (Can you tell fabulous is my new word lol) Creative talent must run in your family. My boys just think my scrapping obsession is wierd, although they show all their mates the albums. Come to think of it they have made the odd card occasionally. Will we see you Saturday?? Sandra

Michelle said...

Absolutely!!