Friday, February 03, 2006

SPT okay okay SPF

Its been a while I know but this is it the big weekend for our whanau, but for myself a personal passion to have this type of wananga where we concentrate on sharing and being together so if successful can pitch to the trust to fund a couple of events a year!!! What else??? hmm stayed up with both my sons till midnight last night and we did a layout each which will post later and also my one day sister in law asked me to help her do something for Valentines for my brother... scary... my brother is someones valentine.... how did that happen. ok photo with my brother and I and photo of my brother with his partner Leanne (marry her boy!) Yeah have now got photoshop 4! I'm in love and I think I will send my camera, my computer and my photoshop a valentines card to tell them how much I love them:)

1 comment:

Mel said...

You are working wonders with Photoshop already! I've enrolled in the Kwiiscraps course starting in a couple of weeks. I am so looking forward to it. Photoshop freaks me out but I really want to work it out. Can't wait!