Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just got in...


so another one of those long days that is vastly improved only when I a) see the smiles on my babies faces and b) look at all the pretty products! Memories Revisted have just posted up for pre orders of the new Basic Grey kits which are due in next week...... need to see what others are charging!
Today was buzy and am bummed that I will miss some of the exciting projects coming up at work including the launch of an new admission/ assesment/ care plan/ discharge protocol and project management course which I have been waiting for all year... but such is life but more so will miss the people that I have so enjoyed working with in such a large organisation.
Tonight my eldest son and I headed over to Pilot Bay where he did a practice run for the Weetbix triatholon. He managed the run and the bike really well (needs more pratice on going around the round abouts so thats tomorrow nights session!) that my father in law shouted him a pair of new Asics Shoes and a meal at Burger King! As he is not a confident swimmer in the ocean his Uncle is doing this leg of the race for him. This is his first triatholon but having the competitive edge that he seems to be born with, it can get ugly. He doesnt accept that his mind sometimes exceeds his physical body given his age, he focuses on winning, not trying, losing is not an option and in short when he does lose, it aint pretty (oh I like that INXS song). I have no idea where he gets that particular set of ugly traits from. But he is motivated and he is an over achiever which he thinks is acceptable because its tempered by "my good looks mum!"
Have done another mini boxed album but am too tired to get the camera out of car...... will post up later
Did some one say Yolande Lianne camp???? Feel like Homer Simpson ........... ummm scrapcamp

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hi Michelle
Thats a cool photo of your son. That competitive streak will be useful in his life I'm sure. Boys eh!!!! You sound like you've done more creating. When do you find the time (or energy??) Look forward to seeing you next sat. Boy has it come around quick.