Thursday, January 26, 2006

Am at home by myself and accepting the ugly!

This is big... with four kids this is sooo big!! Ok so they will be back tomorrow but wow I shall slept with no foot in my head, I shall fit on the bed instead of trying to wake up and shift for big sons to squeeze in and I shall have toast and ice cream for dinner because I can followed by copious amounts of gin and most importantly sleep well. Sadly I would love to be scrapping however am not at my parents where my stuff is and my children are so will have to concentrate on journalling and sketches... sigh........

Just informed (thanks Karen) that theres are new challenge up for Feb!! Accepting yourself and loving the ugly bits..... What ugly bits I ask? All **kgs of me are beautifu!l (she chokes on her toast and reaches for the gin). We shall start with the physical as it is most obvious. Some shall include photos and some aspects shall not... infact some aspects I'm thinking I will keep to myself as I would like people to return to this site:) After physical, I'm thinking the ugly traits that I have purely based on geneaology..one of which is to blame others (hehehe)...

Heres the first with thanks to the inspirational Delys and thats is my feet.... in general I have always thought feet were ugly, except for hubby's he has beautiful sexy feet and no I dont have a fetish! Not sure why but unless I have dolphin in my family tree these flippers have caused me great pain, especially when trying to fit them into a slim pair of shoes. However on that not given the physical me, they serve me well in that they work and still hold me up. (well done feet) So thats mygreat start, other than hubby is reading over my shoulder and stated he could share some of the ugly traits... my advice hubby... get your own blog!

Michelle

3 comments:

Yolande said...

LOL Michelle... you had me laughing when I was reading this one. Look forward to reading DH Blog... you may regret that one dude! Hope you are enjoying the gin, toast and icecream. Yum.

Delys said...

Yum toast, icecream and especially the gin! You are such a funny chickee! Im still laughing-reading your blog while eating my brekkie..thanks for the giggle!

Anonymous said...

Good one, you are getting in early with SPT - don't get yourself down with ugly stuff will you!! The focus is on the "accepting" -which your humour shows you excel at!